Documentation of additional energy costs
Energy consumption and energy costs in correlation to T-STRIPE differ between households, depending on size and number of windows that are going to be equipped with the T-STRIPE heating system.
We are aware of this aspect and therefore tested T-STRIPE in an apartment in Vienna and carefully documented the additional energy costs:
- 5 windows have been equipped with T-STRIPE
- Each window had a circumference of at least 3.5m
- Energy consumption per window approximated 35 watt
- T-STRIPE was being controlled via thermostat and only switched on when necessary
- Testing was conducted from October to April in Vienna
With energy costs this low you save yourself the trouble of
- repeated airing of rooms, not only an unnecessary hassle but also resulting in additional heating costs
- having to worry about your health and the health of your children, effectively preventing mold spores to ever occur
- having to wipe your windows daily.
- increase the service life of your windows and keep repair costs at a minimum
- increase the worth of your property
- increase comfort and environment quality in your rooms.
|Winter||hours of operation||cost per Winter|